Thursday, May 27, 2010






Sunday was my birthday! Cory made it a nice day for me he took over the kitchen and we had a delicious chocolate cake also! These are pics of us in front of our branch building in Portsmouth.
Also today I went with our play group to Batibou bay I was brave and ventured out of the city without Cory! We took a public transport to the top of the trail about a 20 min drive and then took a beautiful hike down to the beach. I was carrying Lilly in a backpack another bag and Ella for part of the time, however it was worth it! It was sooooo beautiful Carter had so much fun and it was just our group and a couple of coconut collecting men. There were a ton of medium sized lizards, crab, tiny hermit crab and I even saw a little snake.
Yesterday on the way home from school we watched two hungry dogs chase down a chicken it was quite the experience for the kids and I. I guess I am glad the kids are sensitive, they just keep talking about that poor chicken!
We are doing great here.
We are so proud of Garrett graduating from High School as Salutatorian! We love you!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Those beaches are absolutely beautiful.

Jamie Pearce said...

I love your pictures! I hope you had a great birthday Danielle...I thought of you. :) What a great experience you are having. The people there are so blessed to have your family there. How fun! :)