Thursday, May 27, 2010





4 comments:

Pat said...

I love your updated blogs. That house looks just like the one you showed me. I wish I could squeeze those little legs of Lilly. They all are so cute. I still notice a sadness in Ellas eyes, but they all look like they are having fun. Congrats to Garrett. I hope they are giving away another car. Love and miss you, Gram

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

O how I live the new update. These pictures are so cute and they are getting so big and you all are getting so tan. Lilly is getting so chunky but so dang cute. O man they are so cute. I love you guys so much and miss you all so much. Hope the best for you guys. Stay safe and I love you

Ross & Natalie said...

Thanks so much for all the pics Dan!! It's so fun to get to see where you guys are and all your family. I can't believe Lilly can already walk. I thought it might be a while because she is having to learn on tile, but I guess not!

Jessie said...

yay! i found your blog! i love all the pics you have already put up since you've been here. your kiddos are super photogenic! :)

our blog is paulandjessieberg.blogspot.com