Just wanted to give a little entry of our last week. Last Wed Lilly started having a fever again a nd Thurs. she also had a fever I had also noticed that she had been a little bit uncomfortable when we would pick her up under her arms. On Thursday I luckily noticed that her left breast was larger than her right(at first i just thought she was gaining weight then noticed the asymetry). I was probably alamed mainly because she had just gotten over her synovitis, that itself was strange enough. So I tried making a few calls on thurs to pediatrians or to someone who could help however i still had no answers. Friday morning when lilly woke up she just didn't look right and as much as I hesitated I took her to the Ross clinic. They drew blood and sent it off to the capital. we pretty much went on with our day as normal. That evening the Dr. from the clinic called me and said her esr level was 107 normal for her age would be 4-20. She also said that they advised that I go home to take care of this. I was a little bit scared of course and very sad to leave Cory but we booked flights for Sat and booked a flight for my dad to meet us in Puerto Rico. We were all very sad leaving Cory he was vert sad as well knowing it would take alot to be together again. The kids were as good as I could have ever dreamed getting to Puerto Rico however I was so glad to have my dad for our big day of travel. Sunday night we got in and Daryl and Kelly took the older children back to Show low and Stephanie and my Dad came with me to the airport.
We had to go through the emergency room. She gave the poor resident ear damage we are sure. They drew more blood and took chest exrays and a catscan, this showed us a spot on her 5th rib with fluid around it. They got all of the Dr.s thinking they formed a team of drs. oncology, surgery, and infecious desease. This was a little bit hard because Monday was a holiday for some of them. Anyway, Tuesday they decided to do a little asperation of the fluid to try and get some amfd
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment