One Day at a Time We Grow Closer Together
She is such a doll! Congratulations guys... We are so excited for you. I think she looks a lot like her daddy! Love you guys.
We love our little sister "Lilly." She looks like our whole family!Love, Adalyn, Hayden, Carter & Ella
congratulations! We're glad to hear that things went well.
I don't know what you are going to do with three beautiful girls. We need to get you a shotgun. Congratulations!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is such a doll! Congratulations guys... We are so excited for you. I think she looks a lot like her daddy! Love you guys.
We love our little sister "Lilly." She looks like our whole family!
Love, Adalyn, Hayden, Carter & Ella
congratulations! We're glad to hear that things went well.
I don't know what you are going to do with three beautiful girls. We need to get you a shotgun. Congratulations!
Post a Comment