

Lilly was born on 7/15/2009 and weighed 7lbs. 15oz. and was 21inches long. Danielle ended up having to have a c-section and everything went so well. She was the first baby delivered on the new floor of the hospital so it was nice to have everything so clean and nice for the surgery. Danielle and Lilly are both doing great. Lilly is such a sweet girl and loves to have her hands by her face as you will see in the pics. We are so excited to have such a sweet spirit join our home. Thanks to everybody for all of your help.
Cory and Danielle
5 comments:
Congrats!!! I can't wait till I can meet her and hold her.. she is so precious. I am so happy everything went well. I hope you guys are doing great. can't wait to see you in a week. love ya
awesome! we are so glad that everything went well. how fun for everyone. good job danielle.
amy
She is so darling! Congrats :)
Congratulations! She is adorable & what a cute name! I will call you soon!
Congrats! She is beautiful. I hope all continues to go well for all of you!!
Post a Comment