Well as it reaches 100 degrees tomorrow we will think of all of you enjoying your spring weather. Danielle is getting more and more anxious as she only has 3 months left of this pregnancy. Cory is stuck in the end of the semester with only 3 weeks left of school and 7 exams to go. After a few weeks off, he will only have 1 more class this summer to finish his prereq's for Medical School and then the MCAT and application/interview process begin. Adalyn is quickly finishing up her school year as well,and she is blossoming in school with all of her many friends. Hayden and Carter are working like two bandits around the house keeping Danielle and Ella on their toes. They play so well together and enjoy each others company. Carter is going to be so bored when Hayden starts school next year. Ella is full of life saying so many things and getting her way whenever she looks at you with her big blue eyes and says "peeese" please...We have had a fun spring as we went to San Diego for spring break and have been on a few hikes. Here are some of the pictures as well as our Easter Pics.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't even imagine ella saying anything. your kids look so cute. i am glad that they are doing well. Noah did have a hard time off and on this past year with jeffrey gone. we call jeffrey Noah's security blanket. he has been more shy without him. can't wait to have you guys back. we hope that you are feeling well and that it goes quickly. I always end up moving while I am pregnant.
How fun! I am so excited that I found your blog! It's been fun seeing you on occasion!
Post a Comment