Saturday, February 21, 2009

Family Fast for Grandma Abbott???

Well I was thinking tonight of what the family could do that would be united for Grandma. And this might not be my place to say or suggest anything but I figured it couldn't hurt. I think that it would be a good idea to have a family fast for Grandma that coincides with fast Sunday in March. By this time Grandma should know the severity of her cancer and we would all be able to fast for her. She is such a special woman and has done so much for all of us. Through fasting and prayers, miracles can happen if it be the will of the Lord. Will all of our faith and prayers I know that Grandma will be uplifted. Just make a simple comment as to what you think and the spread the word to the rest of the family if you think it would be a good idea. We love you Grandma !!! This too shall pass...

5 comments:

Julie said...

I was going to say something too...this is a great way to get the word out! Thanks C.

agary56 said...

Thanks Cory, sounds like a great idea.

Traci said...

Im in. I think that will be awesome. It can never hurt to have to many prayers on your side. Fasting will help all of us to be calm and know that what ever happens will be o.k. Thanks for the post.

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

I think it would be a great Idea. I am definitely in for this.

Julie said...

Then we can all go to her house for some Grandma Jones tacos...wishful thinking!