Wednesday, January 28, 2009

5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed


For those of you who haven't heard, we are excited to announce that we are going to be blessed to have another baby. Danielle is expecting and her due date is the 22nd of July. We are excited as are all of the kids that somewhat have a clue of what is going on. Adalyn wants the baby to be a girl and Hayden and Carter want another brother. When we told Hayden that it "could be" a girl he said that he would cry in the corner. Now he is OK with whatever we have but would prefer a boy. We are all enjoying being back to normal life as school is back in session. We enjoyed the winter break being able to spend time as a family. We did so many wonderful things and had a really good time together. Ella is getting so big and loves to keep us up late at night. Not sure why she doesn't like to go to bed? We love all of you and hope that you are all doing great.


Love,


The Seymore's

6 comments:

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

I am sooooooo sooooooo excited!!!! I am happy you finally made the announcement. I was wondering when you were going to update your blog with the new announcement. Congratulations again. I love you guys

Julie said...

I have so much to catch up on! I haven't seen Carter or Ella...slow down until they can meet their other Aunt Julie! Or you could come for a visit...

Traci said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Im so excited for you. I wish I had the numbers you have but thats o.k. Easton has learned to deal with it. I can't wait to see what this one will look like.

Kendyl said...

oh my goodness!!! congratulations! I wish i was as patient as you and maybe i would consider having another one some time soon!! my miley girl keeps me on my toes.. I think i better give it another year or so....I am so happy for your guys! your kids are so adorable!!!!We miss you guys soo much. We've only seen our new neighbors like 3 times total. They dont come out much!

Andrea said...

Congrats!!!! You make some way cute babies, so why not add another!? :) We need to have you guys over.... :S I'm a terrible "haver-people-over-er!"

Mardi Trone said...

congrats to both of you! That's so exciting. I hope you have been feeling ok Danielle. Call or email me sometime.