We had a fun halloween, we did it twice kind of it was way too much candy! I'm just glad it is gone.
Carter was planning on being an indian, I dressed him and then painted his face but he took one look in the mirror and went to his bathroom and washed it off and came to me and said he wanted to be spiderman. Thanks to Steph we had both! Hayden was the first to every door. Adalyn was a beautiful princess and very excited and asking how many days until the next Halloween.
Carter was planning on being an indian, I dressed him and then painted his face but he took one look in the mirror and went to his bathroom and washed it off and came to me and said he wanted to be spiderman. Thanks to Steph we had both! Hayden was the first to every door. Adalyn was a beautiful princess and very excited and asking how many days until the next Halloween.
3 comments:
they look so cute. Adalyn looks so grown up. I was wondering what happened to Hayden being an Indian when I saw the pictures. I must say I love the hair you and Cory have. Looks like you guys had so much fun.
jeff likes your hair and thinks that you should keep it. the boys say hi. by the way we need your phone # and address again-i lost it. email me if you get a chance otisleejn@yahoo.com
It looks like you guys had a great time and I love your hair too!
Post a Comment