Carter is a disaster! So.....the other day I noticed Carter had been in the bathroom too long and it was quiet. When I went in the toilet was covered with mascara and Carter had run upstairs and was covering his face. When he finally uncovered his face he had he said " I'm like a mommy!" And I had to admit he had done a great job of applying mascars to his beautiful long eyelashes! So I took a picture instead of yelling or crying.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
He is too cute to be a boy! JK...I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
Holy cow, I wish that were my eye lashes. I cant believe how good he did. He would make a very pretty girl.
he is so cute. I can't believe that. made me laugh so hard. he does have the longest eye lashes. He did a really good job too. he must pay really close attention to you. he is so dang cute they all are. I miss you guys already
I agree with Traci I wish my eyelashes were that amazing! HEHE. What a cutie!
~Aimee
I have always wanted to do that to Carters eyelashes! I know you guys have only been gone for months but your kids are already growing soo much. We sure miss the SEYMORES around here. The primary just isn't the same either. Well it looks like all is well, glad you started a blog so we can keep in touch!
Wow, his eyelashes are amazing! I think we need to teach him the needle seperating trick though. Haha, just kidding, they do look pretty darn good!
he has some beautiful long eyelashes-I am jealous. Why do boys have to always have the long eyelashes, when we are the ones who really need them!!
You have a cute family! How are you guys doing? we think about you a lot!
Post a Comment