We had a wonderful weekend with Cory's family we were soo sadto see everyone go! Carter had his birthday he was sooo cute! He said awsome! when we gave him his present. Cory gave him a new pack of gum (he generally gets abc gum from Cory) he was delighted to keep it in his pocket and share it with everyone. We celebrated his birthday 3 days early, so on his real birthday the kids were telling him happy birthday and he was so upset! Kids are so funny.
Cory is doing well in school, his last Physics exam went way better so we are breathing easier! We are all adjusted and quite happy!
Cory is doing well in school, his last Physics exam went way better so we are breathing easier! We are all adjusted and quite happy!
4 comments:
K, I'm thinking Adalynn (I probably murdered that spelling) looks a TON like Amber which is funny because I have never thought Amber has looked like any of you guys!
i have thought a thousand times about calling you, but it has been a little busy. my goodness, i am sure that i was zero sensitive when you had your fourth because i am just now remembering how much goes into taking care of a newborn. it is going well and micah is a really good baby. still, nursing, getting kids ready, and accidents ect. so, i will call. glad to see that things are going okay. congrats on his test.
They are all so cute as always. I can just imagine Carter on his birthday. He is so funny and cute. Love you!
Glad you guys are adjusting.
Just wanted to let you I started up a blog too. Hope you don't mind I added you to my friends list. Check mine out at rcbrewer.blogspot.com nothing too exciting yet but it's there!
Post a Comment