I don't know how to fix these pics to be smaller, I'm just learning and yes, Amy, Kelli, Kendyl and everyone else who has encouraged me to do a blog I finally did it!
I cant believe you guys are finally in the blogging world. I am so excited. And i can guarantee you that Grandma Abbott is. I hope everything goes well for you guys in the valley. Take care of yourselfs. I cant wait to keep checking in and seeing how everyone is doing.
Yay Danielle, I'm so excited you started a blog, especially because I rarely ever get to see you or your family! I can't believe how big your kids are, last time I saw you, you had just had baby number three. Anyways, hope all is well. Love ya, Toni
hey danielle/... yeah, you did it!!! woo hoo.. i cant wait to see more pics of your adorable kids... so is ella just walking all over the place now? we sure miss you guys!!!! you should see your house!!! they painted the inside sooooooo cute! Its very green!
Hi Danielle I hope you don't mind that I found you on Kendyls blog...I just started mine up. I'm a little behind. I hope all is going well for you guys in Gilbert...good luck!
7 comments:
cute i love it love you guys come visit us orcall 536-3230
I cant believe you guys are finally in the blogging world. I am so excited. And i can guarantee you that Grandma Abbott is. I hope everything goes well for you guys in the valley. Take care of yourselfs. I cant wait to keep checking in and seeing how everyone is doing.
I tagged you!
Yay Danielle, I'm so excited you started a blog, especially because I rarely ever get to see you or your family! I can't believe how big your kids are, last time I saw you, you had just had baby number three. Anyways, hope all is well. Love ya, Toni
Hey Dani, so glad you started a blog. Although now I hope to see you lots in person. Come check us out at jeffreyandtressa.blogspot.com
hey danielle/...
yeah, you did it!!! woo hoo.. i cant wait to see more pics of your adorable kids... so is ella just walking all over the place now? we sure miss you guys!!!! you should see your house!!! they painted the inside sooooooo cute! Its very green!
Hi Danielle I hope you don't mind that I found you on Kendyls blog...I just started mine up. I'm a little behind. I hope all is going well for you guys in Gilbert...good luck!
Post a Comment